July 26, 2022
Download and read the latest on Operations and Carrier updates.
Got questions, comments, or need assistance? Our team is ready, don't hesitate to contact our experts.
At Crane Worldwide Logistics, we are equipped to navigate the changes to best support our clients. We will continue to monitor the situation globally to keep you informed.
To see our previous updates, please visit our COVID-19 Resource Center. Follow this link for the latest on Brexit.
All our facilities and warehouses are operational. We have space available, ground transportation options globally, book air charters, and fill space on ocean carriers.
Ocean Freight | July updates
Click the link below to download the latest Ocean Updates.
Get Ocean Update
Latest Updates - July 26th
- Marine terminals at California's Port of Oakland ended their protest. The port opened for normal operations on Monday, July 25, after port leaders and police ended a week-long independent truck driver protest, which stranded cargo on ships, docks, and warehouses.
Update - July 22nd
- Oakland Terminal Update: The AB5 protest at the Oakland terminals started by Oakland’s Ocean port operating truckers on Monday, July 18, and has been extended through Friday, July 22. The port terminals are expected to be closed all day Friday, July 22. The terminals are expected to re-open next week under heavy congestion. We are expecting to see delays on empty container returns and additional per-diems charges.
Road Freight | July updates
Click the link below to download the latest Trucking Updates.
Get Road Update
Air Freight | July updates
Click the link below to download the latest Air Updates.
Get Air Update
Commercial Air Operations Update
IATA released an information page listing airlines' status globally, free for all to access. Visit the IATA page here.
Charter Operations and Aircraft Availability
What charters do Crane Worldwide Logistics have available?
- Capacity is available for charters globally. Contact us for current rates and availability.
- If you have an opportunity, send us the details, and we can work on the current part charter capacity and pricing. Charter prices are based on current availability, and that could change rapidly. So, size and rates have been fluctuating over the past few days.
- Crane Worldwide Logistics must have a signed charter authorization from our client before signing the charter contract with the provider. Make sure you have someone standing by to sign agreements; capacity and rates change quickly.
- On all charters, funds must be received before they wheel up.