May 19, 2020
Providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to our clients.
The virus is still active and for many personal protective equipment is advised to prevent further spread in our communities. As countries begin to open borders and workplaces begin to welcome employees, the demand for PPE has significantly grown.
Foreseeing this influx in demand, Crane Worldwide Logistics has partnered with it's sister company Crane Safety to procure a wide range of personal protective equipment to support our clients in the post COVID-19 environment.
What PPE do I need?
Personal Protective Equipment requirements will be dependent upon the risk assessment of the workplace or location affected, a number of items have been identified that may help prevent further spread of the disease.
- FACE MASKS - There are a variety of face masks available on the market and in many countries, face masks are now obligatory in public places where social distancing is not possible. Face masks may reduce the transmission of the virus from one person to another.
- HAND SANITIZER - It has been widely communicated that washing hands effectively will increase hygiene levels and keep hands virus-free. Where soap and water are unavailable hand sanitizer is also recommended to keep hands clean
- HAND WIPES - Hand wipes are a quick solution to keeping hands clean and being disposable are an additional source to ensure the cleanliness of hands.
- DISPOSABLE GLOVES - Disposable gloves are in high demand as an efficient method of reducing any contact with the virus on hands.
- GOWNS, DISINFECTANT & SANITIZING PRODUCTS may also reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
Crane Worldwide Logistics in partnership with sister companies, DAVACO and Crane Safety have a number of solutions available to assist our clients in getting back to the workplace.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance in getting back to the workplace.
Buy PPE Now